Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lots going on




Hello dear friends. We have a lot going on around the homestead this week and month! I am sorry I have been AWOL~!

As a few of you know we put our home on the market and sold it in the same week. We then bid on a house in the "country" with 4 acres and got it. So we have been in the hurry up and wait process of buying a house. (Sisters, when I say we, I mean The Lord leading the family)

The change of scenery for my family will also be signaling a change here at A Mother's Apron. I am going to try to follow our ups and well ups of moving from the suburbs to the country. I currently have 1/3 of my yard in gardens, 1/3 in animals and 1/3 in home and buildings. This is easy when you only have 1/3 of an acre. When we move I will have 4 acres and I have big plans. Yes, a 1 acre garden of flowers, berries and vegetables, 1 acre of animals and 1 acre of homestead! We will see!

Please plan on joining me!

Oh, and I will be updating here more often. I have left facebook, future blog post, and will be keeping in touch here. Also the format will change some, but I will still be posting on all topics.

Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.