Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Communication and time management




Hello dear friends. I pray today is going well for you.

I was reading over at Women Living Well and came across a wonderful article about communication on time management in marriage. Courtney is correct when she says:

A lot of quarrels can be kept at bay if we are willing to ask our husbands their preferences and then be mindful of them.

I want to encourage you to follow her suggestion for week 5 of the Completing Him Challenge:

Week #5 Challenge: Make a list of 5 things you currently do and ask your husband to prioritize them for you of what is important to him. For example - a clean home, home cooked dinner, coupon clipping, service at church, having friends over for dinner, watching/doing sports with him, etc.

Read the full article here.

I am anxious to hear back how this works out. Please drop me a comment and let me know. I will post in the future my dh's responses. Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.