Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FYI

A dear sister wanted to let me know that a site I had linked to did not seem to align with my Christian beliefs. I feel so blessed to have a sister in Christ that cares enough about me to mention this to me. So I have been thinking and praying about how to address this and have come up with the following statement.

A Mother's Apron contains links to many sites, most of whom I agree with, but a few that are not necessarily Christian sites. Some I agree with on some matters, and differ on others. Just because I link to them, or speak about something on their site, it should not be construed as an endorsement of all that is written on the website or their belief statement .

While I certainly will not lead you to a site that is sinful, I do not and can not check everything on each site. And while some sites I link to are members of a religion/no religion that I do not align myself with, the information that is contained on that site has some Christian value to me and I hope you.

Again, I will not ever purposely lead you to a site that is not good for you or me. But I may link to a site, owned by a group that shares a different religion/belief than I do, solely because of an article or information the site contains that may help us in our Christian walk.

And please, in the future, if you feel like something posted here is not a good fit, please let me know like this sweet sister did!


Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.