Thursday, August 19, 2010

Favorite Blog: Your Sacred Calling

Hello dear friends. My blog has sat unchanged for a few weeks. As many of you know I have started to homeschool my 11 year old ds, and my days have been really busy. I am sorry!

Back to A Mother's Apron and my favorite blogs.

I wanted to direct you to another favorite blog of mine Your Sacred Calling.

Here is a little about the wonderful owner Stacy McDonald:

I am a pastor’s wife, mother, grandma, conference speaker, co-author of Passionate Housewives Desperate for God, and author of Raising Maidens of Virtue. While traveling with my family, I have had the privilege of encouraging women all over the globe on issues pertaining to marriage, homemaking, chastity, and biblical beauty.

I became a Christian in my early twenties, after a lifetime of depression, wandering, and rebellion. I didn’t “find” Jesus; He found me, kicking and screaming. I am here only because of God’s Grace, period. I am so undeserving; yet, by His own sacrificial death and resurrection, Jesus overwhelmed me with His mercy and made me His. I truly am forever in His debt.

My husband, Pastor James McDonald of Providence Church, and I, together with our children, moved from Southeast Texas to the cornfields of the Midwest. I am a native Texan. I love spicy food and Blue Bell ice cream; in that order. I can’t stand fire ants, sauna-style heat, tree roaches, and traffic.

Since moving to the Midwest, I have enjoyed the four seasons, cooler summers, and wonderful new friends! Two of our ten children are married; one is engaged; two adult daughters live at home; and the five youngest are still being homeschooled. Yes, I am still in the trenches with you; but, I am willing to share what I’ve learned so far on this exciting walk of faith! Won’t you share with me too?



Stacy's blog is a wonderful place to go and find God honoring information. And on occasion she will list some of her wonderful recipes. Enjoy dear ones!

Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.