Monday, April 25, 2011

Stay At Home Daughter





I have often said that I wish I had a daughter. I love the Lord and his blessings of a son, but to be able to pass on the "homekeeping" skills to a daughter would be nice. But our wonderful Lord has other things in mind for me, :)~! And I love me my boys!



I do spend a good deal of time thinking about my future daughter in law, praying actually. I pray the Lord blesses my son with a bride who wants to please her Lord, first. I also pray that I am an example to this d-i-l and not a hindrance, lol.



Here is a wonderful example of a, God pleasing, stay at home daughters day! Enjoy!







And after you are done here go here and here to see the wonderful works of Breezy Brookshire and her sweet sister Emily Rose Brookshire.




Blessings, Tracylea






1 comment:

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.