Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Favorite Blogs: A 2nd Generation of Homeschooling

A 2nd Generation of Homeschooling

A 2nd Generation of Homeschooling is a wonderful blog by my dear friend Lisa Metzger. This blog is full of Lord glorifying tips, good sound biblical advice and excellent ideas on biblical home education. Here is a little about Lisa:

Welcome! I am Lisa (Lively) Metzger, devoted helpmeet to Mark and 2nd generation homeschool mother to 8 children on earth and 7 in Heaven, resting at the feet of Jesus.

Lisa is in the process of moving from her old blog and transferring her information. So please plan on visiting often.

Enjoy!

Blessings Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.