Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A little change here


You are going to be seeing a little change here at A Mother's Apron. A few weeks back I posted a frugal tip and thought I would follow each week with a new one. This was well received and I have decided to continue on with it. I have also decided to add links to my favorite blogs, similair to the A Mother's Apron facebook page, yet different. I will be "highlighting" some of my favorite blogs, not posts as I do on the facebook group, but entire blogs, each week. So hopefully we will see a little more activity here at A Mother' Apron Blog. Blessings dear ones, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.