Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Be careful dear ones............


I think most of us have heard the following children's song at least once:

Oh, be careful little eyes, what you see.
Oh, be careful little eyes, what you see.
There's a Father up above, looking down in tender love,
So be careful little eyes, what you see.

Be careful little ears what you hear
Be careful little mouth what you say...
Be careful little hands, what you touch...
Be careful little feet, where you go...

But as with many songs we sing over and over again we often lose their meaning. But this little song has been playing in my mind over and over the last week, especially when I have been on the Internet. And the message is coming through loud and clear.

Be careful what you see, hear, say, touch and where you go. Got it. As the Bible clearly tells us :

Psalm 101 (King James Version)

1I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.

2I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

3I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.

4A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.

5Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.

6Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.

7He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

8I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.


Ladies the Lord calls us to watch what we see, hear, say, touch and where we go! Not only are we to watch, there are ramifications if we don't! Pretty serious ones.

Blessings dear ones, Tracylea








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.