Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog going radical ????





Hello sweet friends and how are you today? I am doing well. Right now we are overwhelmed with the way the Lord is working in our lives. YAHOO~! But maybe more on that later, :).




I am going to be posting a survey for you ladies to fill out. It pertains to the content here at A Mother's Apron. I have been holding some, well alot, of blogs back from posting because I am concerned they they would be considered "radical" and offend. By offend I hope I mean convict. The bible is clear in spelling out our roles as wives, mothers and keepers of our homes. I have felt the Lord leading me to post these blogs and let the comments fly, lol. But I would love to know what you think. Are you open to taking a look at your role, in the Lords eyes? Or should I just keep AMA as is and not stir your hearts? I would appreciate any comments.






Blessings sweet ones, Tracylea

2 comments:

  1. I am all for convicting/growing discussions. I don't know that I would call it radical(but I am sure some would), but definitely it would be stepping out on to some heavy ground. If you feel that you should post some heavy topics and your husband supports it...I say go ahead :-)

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use some punches in the face when initiated in love as I know you would. Please, share as the Lord is leading. Hug!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.