Friday, May 20, 2011

His Servant




I want to be the type of Christin that not only speaks my beliefs, but lives them out fully as well. I have a passion for Christ and living like Him. I believe that my spirituality requires a soldier's discipline and not just a bunch of fish stickers in my car windows. I hope by meeting me, talking to me and reading my work that you see how wonderful being a servant of the Most High God is.

This is what I want to be.......................I am not quite there yet.

What do you want to be for Him? And how can you get there?

Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.