Thursday, May 26, 2011

Favorite Blogs



Hello sweet friends. Hope this day is sunny where you are. It is cloudy and rainy here, but to have a garden and flowers we must have rain, right???





I wanted to remind you that I have a passion for blogs. And because of this I like to keep a long list of my favorite blogs, they are listed here to the left. Please feel free to click on any. And because I love you and blogs both, please add your favorite to comments and I will try to highlight a few in the next weeks.



Blessings, Tracylea

2 comments:

  1. I like Home Living by Lady Lydia, plus many of the ones you list here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tracylea,
    I wish we had some rain our way, but I am thankful that things still look perky! I am wondering if being a few months from my 60th birthday could make one feel really blue. lol...you have always been so cheerful and a blessing that I thought I'd come over for a visit. Do you have any experience with doing a link-up? Would love your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.