Monday, May 6, 2013

Attributes of God

From J.I. Packer in Knowing God

Six Attributes of God

  • God's life does not change.
  • God's character does not change.
  • God's truth does not change.
  • God's ways do not change.
  • God's purposes do not change.
  • God's Son does not change.

Please, please, stop telling me that the attributes of God are time relevant.  They are not.

Just because you choose not to follow His timeless Bible and trust in His word, does not lesson the fact that you will be held accountable for your choices.


Matthew 7: 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.