Specific Ways Wives Are Not Submissive~~The Excellent Wife
by Martha Peace
1. She does things that are annoying or vexing to her husband
2. She does not discipline the children as she should (even after her husband asks her to).
3. She is more loyal to others than her husband.
4. She argues or pouts or gives him the cold shoulder when she does not get her won way.
5. She does not stay within the limits of their budget.
6. She corrects, interrupts, talks for her husband and is too outspoken when others are around.
7. She maipulates hin to get her wone way. She may manupliate by deciet, tears, begging, nagging, complaining, anger, or intimidation.
8. She make important decisions without consulting him.
1 Corinthians 11:3
9. She directly defies his wishes.
1 Samuel 15:23
10. She worried about the decisions he makes and takes matters into her own hands.
11. She does not pay attention to what he says.