Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easy Peasy Table Decorations for Spring

This one you will always see at my home. It is one of my favorites. This is a ball jar kerosene light with a place-mat helper. The light gives a soft warm glow to the room on a cloudy day or in the evening. It makes your room feel so homey!


Easy ideas for spring decorations for your table! This one is a scarf and a canister. Each purchased for a quarter at a rummage sale.


Just a sweet table runner from Target, on clearance for Christmas, and a mason jar with wooden spoons. Less than $3.00 for all three.


A $5.00 flower will brighten any table. This is a bargain tablecloth, a place-mat and a hyacinth. Total for this is $10.00, a bit high for me.

This is a tablecloth and two cake stands topped on each other with the flower just sitting pretty on top. These cake stands are antiques found at antique stores. I have done this for parties and put cupcakes on the plates or even a cake. Food can really make a pretty table decoration!

Just a basic flower and place-mat. This can be done with a nice napkin or piece of cloth.

The easiest one of all. This just makes my kitchen look cherry all by itself, doesn't it look clean too? Wonder what is going on behind the camera, lol? I always open my back blinds but for the pictures had to shut them to help with the picture quality.

I hope you enjoyed a look into my home.

Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.