Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shocking or not


Hello sweet ladies. I pray your day is going right. We are doing our house keeping today, so I thought I would take a little break and stop by.

I don't know how many of you were able to catch the morning news show that "highlighted" a guest who decided to leave her family and walk away from being a mom. I did and I was shocked, not so much by her selfishness, but by the justification and support she is receiving. Have we really come to this in our society? A mother abandoning her God given responsibilities to pursue her own selfish goals, applauded and supported on national television?

You can see the interview at Your Sacred Calling . Mrs. McDonald sums up my thoughts on this situation with more elegance than I can muster at this time.

Ladies, you are given a Biblical mandate in Titus 2:5. A life "description". Varying from this mandate will only cause you shame and unhappiness. Use this lady as an example to remove the plank from our own eye. Do not let society determine your value, let the Lord.


Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.