Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Facebook break update~~~!


Hello and good day dear sweet friends. I wanted to stop in and give a quick update on my facebook "break". Things are going great. Many thought I had broken it when my last blog showed up, but my blogs automatically post to facebook. So, still going strong. I did want to add a funny, we also are without cable this week. Not a good idea to loose two media sources in one week. But I am doing grand, and feel like I am getting alot more done. Which means...........facebook may be gone for good. Someone suggested that I may want to block facebook from comments, mean and nasty people everywhere. And I think I am going to, if you have the desire to contact me please do here at A Mother's Apron or on my yahoo group A Mother's Apron or via e-mail.



Blessings sweet friends! Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.