Monday, April 26, 2010

Choose to love




Kelly at Generation Cedar has really struck a cord with me today. Marriage is not about being in love, it is about choosing to love. My dh and I could not be any different. Our personalities, our likes and dislikes and our love languages are totally opposite. This can cause some real issues in our relationship, but our marriage works. I choose to love him. I choose to see God's will for my marriage and make it work. Is it easy? No! Kelly says:

Three responsibilities of Christians concerning marriage:
  1. Understand the gravity of what your marriage says to the world about our Savior and purpose to say it well.
  2. Pass the baton of marital faithfulness to your children and grandchildren.
  3. Teach others around you–anyone and everywhere–about God’s design for marriage.


Please read the whole article here .

Make it work ladies!

Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.