Friday, April 16, 2010

Homeschooling


Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. - William Butler Yeats


We have some concerns that our ds, age 11, is a pail being filled. We have, for the last few years, played with the idea of homeschooling. Now we are seriously praying about it. My son attends a wonderful Christian school, but he has a momma who really wants to homeschool him. We don't like what schools, public and not, have become. No one told me being a parent was so hard. I can only imagine how our God feels.


Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.