Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quite Peculiar

Romans 12:1,2

1I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


This bible verse is so clear isn't it? Not in, of or for the world but in, of and for our Lord God. You can find a wonderful article here, on At The Well, that addresses this verse. The article asks the questions, Are you peculiar? Are you? I know at times I am. It seems we are called to be. But am I peculiar enough? Probably not.

I am going to print off this verse and place it where I will see it each morning. Then each night I am going to ask myself if I am true to it, to the Lords request.

I'll let you know my progress. Maybe you can join me.

Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.