Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our lives are real

There are many days when I feel utterly inadequate as a home-keeper, mother, wife and God worshiper. I was struck by the honesty I found in this article at Ladies Against Feminism. This statement from the article is so true:

Life is not picture-perfect, but the work is worth doing. Pretty touches are needed and wonderful, but when little ones are around, it is more important to teach and live than it is to have a home where nothing can be touched or put out of place. Our lives are real, and so is the mess… but, more importantly, so is the love.


Can I get an Amen sister!

http://www.ladiesagainstfeminism.com/?p=503

Blessings, Tracylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A Keeper of My Home, a wife, a mother, a friend, A God lover, Christ worshipper. I am wife of one really cute man, mommie of one fantastic son and daughter of Christ. I love to Keep My Home. It is my favorite thing to do.